We place some English pages wherever necessary so that non-Japanese users can get information of Tokyo Metropolitan Industrial Location Support Center (hereinafter referred to as "ILSC")and to understand its role. You can choose the English website by clicking "English" on the top of the page.
■Rights and Links
The 1st Copyright
he copyrights on files (e.g. documents and images) and their contents on this website are, in principle, retained by ILSC. The said materials may not be reproduced without the consent of ILSC except in cases allowed by the Copyright Act (e.g. private photocopying and reference). Also, Adobe Acrobat is a trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Note: all other company names and products on the website are, in general, their trademarks or registered marks.
The 2nd Link
You may, in principle, freely link to this website either for profit or not-for-profit purposes. Please, however, refrain from making any link that falls under, or is likely to fall under, any of the following cases:
- 1.Where the linked website contains content that is intended to defame or disrepute ILSC or other parties.
- 2.Where there is any act that infringes or potentially infringes on the intellectual property rights (e.g. copyrights and trademarks), proprietary rights, privacy rights, publicity rights or other rights of ILSC or other parties.
- 3.Where there is potential confusion for third parties because this website is shown in a frame of the linked website, thereby making it less clear that the shown page is the content of this website.
- 4.Where there is any act that is in violation of laws, ordinances or regulations, or offensive to public order or morals, or there is a likelihood that the operations of this website will be interfered with.
- 5.Where the linked website make a link to this website using, without notice, the logos or marks possessed by ILSC.
- 6.Where the linked website make a link to this website in a manner that induce a false belief as to the source of information.
In addition, please note that the URL of this website may change without prior notice. Please also note that ILSC will not take responsibility for any compensation claims, complaints, etc. related to the link.
The 1st Recommended browser settings
The following browsers are recommended for safer and more comfortable use of this website.
- 1.Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or higher
- 2.Latest version of Google Chrome
- 3.Latest version of Mozilla Firefox
- 4.Safari 6.0 or higher
The 2nd Technologies used on this website
Adobe Flash Player(Flash Player 9.0.115 or higher) is required on some pages. Also Adobe Reader (Acrobat Reader 7.0 or higher) is required to view or print a PDF file. RealPlayer, RealOne Player, or Microsoft Windows Media Player is required to view and listen to video clips. The latest version of them is required on some pages.
A cookie is information that is sent to the user’s browser from the server for the operations of this website and is stored in the user’s computer. The stored information, however, does not contain any personally identifiable information (e.g. user name, address and telephone number).
Also, cookies do not cause any direct harm to users’ computers.
Users can reject cookies by changing the settings of their browsers by themselves. Even in this case, cookies do not cause any great trouble for viewing this website, either.
For information on how to change the setting of the browser, please consult the help function or manufacturer.
Adobe Systems’ Adobe Reader is required in order to view files in PDF format. If you have not yet installed Adobe Reader, or if the website contents are not displayed properly, please first download the latest version.
3. Information system security
We will continue our project based on users' trust and protect information assets from threats for the purpose of fulfilling our social mission as an administrative body.
- 1. In order to keep safety and accuracy of information assets, we will take appropriate safety measures while making efforts to prevent unauthorized access and personal-information destruction, falsification, loss and leakage.
- 2.As for the handling of information assets, we will comply with the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Basic Information Security Policy and laws and other regulations.
- 3.In cases where the processing of information assets is outsourced to third parties, it will be operated under the proper management by Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
- 4.We aim to maintain and enhance information security by creating a system for continuous enhancement.
The 1st Disclaimer
We provide no warranties regarding the integrity or accuracy of the information on this website. We may change the information on this website without prior notice.
We accept no responsibility for any loss that is directly or indirectly caused by using the information or contents on the website.
The 2nd Prohibited matters
We prohibit the following activities associated with the use of this website.
- 1.Activities that obstruct and hinder the operations of this website
- 2.Activities that cause or potentially cause troubles, disadvantages or harm to privacy of ILSC, other users and third parties
- 3.Activities that are offensive or potentially offensive to public order and morals
- 4.Activities that breach laws, regulations or ordinances
- 5.Other activities that ILSC deems as inappropriate
The 3rd Applicable law and the court with jurisdiction
The use of this website, and interpretation and application of the use policy as set out here, shall, unless otherwise specified, be governed by the laws of Japan.
All the disputes concerning the use of this website are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.
Local Industry Promotion Section, Commerce and Industry Division, Tokyo Metropolitan Government Bureau of Industrial and Labor Affairs